Home Care Instructions
- Your tooth and surrounding gum tissue may be slightly tender for several days as a result of manipulation during treatment and previous condition of your tooth.
- This tenderness is normal and is no cause to worry.
- Do not chew food on the affected side until your root canal therapy is completed and your tooth is covered with a protective restoration provided by your dentist.
- You may continue your regular dental hygiene regimen.
- Discomfort may be alleviated by taking the pain-killers prescribed / given by the dentist.
Alcohol intake is not advised while taking any of these medications.
Should you experience discomfort that cannot be controlled with the above listed medications, or should swelling develop, please contact the office immediately on 01- 412 6219 or on our emergency number 087-753-5305 after business hours.